Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 26 October 2012

Info Post
I love "Ghostbusters" and would love a new film to get made, but I'm really getting sick and tired of keeping blogging about the on-off-on-off-on again highly-anticipated sequel. I keep getting news that it's happening, so I post about it. Then I get news that it ain't happening anytime soon. It's filming then it's not filming. 
Now there's new news that it is in fact filming next Summer after all for a 2014 release date. Again, similar reports have said that it's filming next year and then they get debunked so take this news with a MASSIVE pinch of salt and don't get too excited! 
It's been kind of confirmed by Dan Akroyd in recent reports that the new sequel will act as both a sequel and a reboot, but more verging on reboot after this report, 

“We’ve got a brilliant new writer on it and we’ll be passing the torch on to a new generation. We’re working on it to make it just right to satisfy our fans. I’m confident we’ll be in production in the next year.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment