Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 April 2010

Info Post
Actor and all out bad boy, Danny Dyer has came up with a way to save the now on hold James Bond franchise. He's offering to play the iconic spy for a very cheap fee in the next film. Sounds alright, well, the cheap fee part anyway. Dyer said this in his weekly Zoo Magazine article.
He also had this to add to it, "It's a shame, because I really love the Bond films - but getting me in would help them right out - I'd do it for £200 a week." Very cheap, but I really don't think that he would make a great Bond. I think that the only Bond related thing he'll ever do will be if he get's the part as a villain in future Bond films or even if he was in a Bond spoof film, where the parody Bond is a cockney secret-agent or something. He also said this, "There's a Facebook campaign for me to be the next 007 and I'm f***ing thrilled about it. That's a mad idea, but I think I could pull it out of the bag." I've joined this campain for a laugh, because it is though. He's only having fun with. It's not real. Here's the link to the Facebook page of the campain: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-petition-for-Danny-Dyer-to-be-the-next-James-Bond/255546526991
And finally he said this, "You don't need £60m to make a film; most of mine are made for under one million. As long as you've got your star man and the right people around him, that's all that matters. F*** the CGI b******s - go back to the old school. Keep campaigning, lads - I won't let the side down."
Now I'm gonna end this hillarious post by saying that Danny Dyer will "Dyer Another Day"..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment