Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 19 January 2010

Info Post
When I asked HandsomeStan if his new avatar was Captain Avatar from the live action Star Blazers, I was actually kidding. But there is one! Or there will be, in December. In Japan.

Now that it's real, I totally want one of those jackets.

In its country of origin, this show is called Space Battleship Yamato, and I've had all three seasons in my Netflix queue for some time now, although I keep putting stuff in front of it. Since it was a serial and I never managed to catch every episode (and this was the time when if you missed it, well fuck you), I'm looking forward to poring over it at length someday. If nothing else, there are some great spaceship designs.
Here's the teaser trailer, or if you want, watch it on Youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment