Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 31 January 2010

Info Post

I thought watching & reviewing all those movies was a task. Trying to sift through them all and pick out a few favorites is a labor all in itself. Here's my 2009 bests.

Best All Around Film:

Let The Right One In

Visually Stunning & Artistic:

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Hidden Gem:

Fear(s) of the Dark

Most Disturbing:
This had to go to 2 films for me.
Martyrs
Hands down this is the most disturbing horror I've ever watched.

Dead Girl
However, this film left me with such an icky feeling it deserves an honorable mention.

Best Zombies:

Dead Snow

Just Plain Weird:

Unholy Women

Best Pipe in the Ass:

Frontiers

Scream Stud:

Pablo Parés - Plaga Zombie: Mutant Zone
Any guy who is covered head to toe in shit & blood and still looks good gets my vote.

Funniest Film:
Homebodies

Most Bizarre Film I've Ever Seen:

Executive Koala

So Bad It's Good:

Seytan

0 comments:

Post a Comment