Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 January 2010

Info Post

I planned on writing a longer and what I hoped would be a funnier post, but I unfortunately pulled a muscle in my neck, which has left me bed ridden for the past couple of days. I didn’t want to flake out on another haiku Wednesday, so I’m instead giving you the condensed picture packed version.

I’m optimistic that hair is a topic brimming with haiku potential. Most of us have had bad haircuts, and if not we’ve certainly seen them. Though, hair is not just on the head. Think about the man at the beach with a back like a bear, or the woman behind the counter of the gas station just shy of a full-grown beard.

Below I’ve included a gallery of images to hopefully get your creative juices flowing. I intended to add some of my own hair horrors, like my gigantic overly hairsprayed bangs, or the time when I sported long black curly hair closely resembling Cher’s, but especially my unforgettable super short Dorothy Hamel cut; however, my stupid neck injury again %$# that up.

Big hair


The mullet, the only hair do that has the best of both worlds. I’ve included extra images, since it is my personal favorite.

Male mullet

Female mullet

Kid mullet

I don’t have a clue what I’m doing with my hair or my life mullet

Facial hair

Armpit hair

Chest hair

Back hair

Butt hair

Very hairy

All over body hair

Weird hair


Yeah, yeah, I know I haven’t covered all the places where hair grows, but since this is a family blog, you’ll all have to use your imaginations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment