Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 January 2010

Info Post

Here are the results with some hairtastic pictures of everyone. For your viewing pleasure I'll begin with a couple humiliating ones of myself.

"I was four years old


Chop, chop!! Hair all on the floor


Then they called me boy"

Me wearing a poodle

Gretchen was her usual sassy self when she stated,

"Caucasian regret?


I'll slap your face Handsome Stan


My fro is divine"


AC displayed an atypical rebellious nature when she stated,

"my mom is on me


to cover up my gray hair


so of course i don't"


Octo commented on the nature of fatherhood, I only wish I had a picture of the "bed-head" of his,

"Dadhood side effect


Breakfast, daycare, get to work


Oops! Still got bedhead"

Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this Catfreeek picture, which she refers to in this haiku,

"Me in the '90's?


Think clubs like JR's fast lane 


Dyed red and teased up"

This was my favorite Catfreeek entry,

"Gretchen's Legacy


A family pic plus one


afro among them"


I liked this Monkee insult from JPX

"Is that Darth Vader?


Nope, it's only Davy Jones


Hair helmet fooled me"

JSP chose to ignore my Winnie Cooper/Davy Jones feud and came up with this little example of his mischievous nature,

"His name? "Harry Ball"


I crank called him constantly


{Before call waiting}"

The winner of Haiku Hair goes to the most dedicated McDonald's employee to ever work under the golden arches. He had many great haikus but this one stood out among the rest,

"Full hairy circle


Ears, moles, nipples and nostrils


These: the Wonder Hairs"

This is Monica, she was a childhood friend with one of the worst hairdos I've ever seen - we used to call her "Bobby Brady"

Congratulations, HandsomeStan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment