Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 December 2012

Info Post
In a recent interview, Tom Hiddleston, who plays the villainess Loki in both "THOR" and "Avengers Assemble", has stated that he may not be returning to play the villain in the "Avengers" sequel in 2015. Hiddleston will though, be returning as Loki in "THOR: The Dark World" next year. 

"I don't know, and that really is the honest answer. I know I've been known for obfuscation in other quarters, but I have no idea. I haven't spoken to Joss. He's definitely doing it. So I suspect not, only because I think that probably the audiences are tired of Loki being the bad guy. Maybe the Avengers need somebody else to fight. But I'd love to be part of it again."

Could next year be the final time fans will see Loki? I hope not because he is the best villain on the big screen right now. Maybe he'll disappear and come back more powerful in future Marvel Cinematic Universe films. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment