Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 9 December 2012

Info Post
Days after "X-Men" director Bryan Singer went onto his Twitter page and confirmed that Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart were back as the old versions of Charles Xavier and Magneto in 2014's "Days Of Future Past", McKellen has confirmed that he hasn't signed anything for it. 

"I have to say I haven't signed a contract, nor have I read a script,"

McKellen did also share his thoughts on what type of part he will be playing,

"I suspect it's a flashback. The comics do go to and fro in time."

Sir Patrick Stewart also confirmed in a similar interview that he is yet to sign the dotted line, but would love to when the time comes, 


"I don't know that we're doing it. I have not signed a contract yet. I know there is a project in development, but we have no dates. No detailed casting. Thrilled to hear that my dear friend and colleague Ian McKellen is on board, but I'm sorry, you know, you need to understand, I'm not being cute. I know nothing."

Also, on the note of McKellen.........he's playing the voice of The Snowmen in this years "Doctor Who: The Snowmen" Christmas Special. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment