Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 15 August 2012

Info Post
I've just watched the first teaser trailer for the upcoming TV series adaption of the "Transporter" film series, which starred Jason Statham. Now Statham isn't in this new series, but Aussie star Chris Vance from "Prison Break" sure is. Vance is replacing Statham in the lead role of EPIC fighter and driver Frank Martin.
Personally I think the new show is a bit too Americanised for me. It's like when "Torchwood" was slightly rebooted and made by BBC America, it was too much. It didn't feel the same as the originals. Same goes for this. It's also the fact that it ain't Jason Statham anymore too. I'd rather pay money to watch "Transporter 4" with Statham, rather than this guy. Statham just had that bad-ass look to him! But I guess I'll give the show a shot when the pilot hits TV, probably some channel like Sky Atlantic, seeing as the show is being produced by HBO.
Here's the link to the YouTube trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKXYM2V3Cg

0 comments:

Post a Comment