Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 14 August 2012

Info Post
Producer Arthur M Sarkissian has revealed that a "Rush Hour 4" is in development with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker returning as the lead roles, Lee and Carter. Below, the producer talks about how he wants to get the characters back to the way they were in the first two films and basically reboot them and forget about the shite sequel that was "Rush Hour 3". He talks briefly about the disappointment of the third film too.

"I'm trying to do it closer to how I did Rush Hour 1. More down to earth. More gritty. Introduce two new characters and make it real the way the first one was. I personally was not happy with the third one. I thought 1 and 2 were very good. I think 3 got out of hand a little bit. It's not a matter of just bringing them back to do another segment of that or a sequel to it by putting them in another city and having them bicker. I don't want that. I want something new. Maybe younger, maybe Chris is now married, maybe Jackie is married to Octavia Spencer, I don't know. Married to Chris's cousin, they live in Shanghai, Chris goes out to visit them. I don't know, I want something energetic.

He also commented that Brett Ratner has not yet signed on yet, but can do if he wants to,

"He's more than welcome to do it, but he's got to do it in the right way."

0 comments:

Post a Comment