Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 26 June 2012

Info Post
The director of "The Amazing Spider-Man", Marc Webb has mentioned that he may or may not be back to direct the 2014 planned sequel to his upcoming Spidey 3D reboot. He said, "Well, it's a long ... People ask about the sequel and I'm like, (Well, you know, I don't know if I want to do that, but I love the process.) I love Andrew and Emma. But it's like asking someone who has just given birth, "Do you want to get pregnant again?"
Surely he'll come back for the sequel and if it's lucky, the third part. He can make this his trilogy, like Christopher Nolan and well ex-Spider-Man director, Sam Raimi. Both directors stayed on for a whole trilogy and have their signature move and direction with their trilogy. I assume Webb will have his too, so why spoil it and leave after one film. Someone new could come on and ruin the second film for all of us. I generally think that directors should stay on and direct sequels of their first film. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment