Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 June 2012

Info Post
Now I know it's been like nearly two weeks since I lasted posted on my blog. I literally couldn't be bothered do anything on my blog, but now I'm back and there's been hundreds of news since I've been off.......SO HERE WE GO!!!
New companion, Jenna-Louise Coleman was on her first day of shooting the other day and a fan who took this on-set pic above thought he heard The Doctor calling her name. That name was Clara.
Could this be Coleman's on-screen name as the latest companion to join Matt Smith's Doctor? It's been said by some fans that it is and that's it a tribute to late Sarah-Jane herself, Elizabeth Sladen. Sarah-Jane's middle name was Clara.

UPDATE: Jenna-Louise Coleman's character is indeed called Clara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment