Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 June 2012

Info Post
Again, over at the Expo in Las Vegas: Studios are just trying their hardest to get teaser posters out for their new films. They're trying to impress us and it's working. There's just one poster that's not doing anything for me and that's the new poster for "A Good Day To Die Hard". This is the exact same image of Bruce Willis as John McClane from the "Die Hard 4.0" or "Live Free Or Die Hard" poster from a few years back. All the art department have done is added some Russian buildings to it in the background and gave it the title of this one in to it. How fucking cheap is that. I was really looking forward to a teaser poster for this one.
Anyway, back to the good side of these teaser posters............."RoboCop" teaser poster. This poster is very cool looking. I love the tagline, "We've Got The Future Under Control"...........I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! I really want to know if this is part of RoboCop's body. I looks like it could be on of his shoulders and arm.Obviously it's not as exciting as the previous teaser poster for the original 2010 cancelled reboot, but it's still awesome though!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment