Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 31 May 2012

Info Post
In anticipation of Prometheus, I got to thinking about all the previous Alien films (I know it's not supposed to technically be an Alien film, but, you know, shut up), and I came to a startling and shameful realisation; my first Alien film I saw in theatres was Alien Vs. Predator, and the only other one I have seen on the big screen is AVP2: Requiem. I am so sorry. You can throw rocks at me, I'll understand.


Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


But on a Prometheus note, I am MASSIVELY excited about seeing it. I have briefly skimmed two lukewarm reviews for it, so I think I am going to have to abstain from the critical appraisal until I get to see it myself. I know I have let myself get taken in a bit by the hype, though to be honest, when I have looked in to the hype, I don't think there is anything that makes it seem like it will be a groundbreaking film, but I can still hope. 


What about you folks? Are you excited?! And do you have any horror shames of your own?!

Don't forget, we are still running the campaign to finish our mystery thriller feature film, SODIUM PARTY. If you can help out or are interested, please check out and share www.indiegogo.com/sodiumparty. We make dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment