Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 May 2012

Info Post


I'm being very lazy with the blog this month, I apologise. I have a valid excuse though. We are still trying to raise much needed funds for our near-finished feature film Sodium Party. If you think you could contribute, please help out here: www.indiegogo.com/sodiumparty


You cannot change the goal once it has initially been set, so we still have that excessive 10k figure looming, but anything we get will go back in to the film, and it is more likely than not that we can work out deals with what we do raise (some people appreciate the hard work more than the money!), so please help us in any way you can!


Today, a nice notice about the campaign went up on Horror Society, a horror site I am shamed to say I never really scoped out. Seems like a more down to earth place than Bloody Disgusting (which has apparently died in the forums in the few months I didn't use it). Check out my little pitch on Horror Society here: http://www.horrorsociety.com/2012/05/27/helping-fund-a-jacobs-ladder-style-horror/


I'm excited to be getting ready to gear up with more films soon, but Sodium Party is too much an important baby to ignore! If you can, please contribute and/or share!


www.indiegogo.com/sodiumparty

0 comments:

Post a Comment