Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 April 2012

Info Post
"Kick-Ass" creator Mark Millar has yet more updates on the progress of the BIG-screen adaption of "Kick-Ass 2: Balls On The Wall", "I literally just got a hard copy of the screenplay delivered this morning. What can I tell you that nobody knows? Actually, not a lot if you’d read the book because it’s a very close adaptation. I can tell you that Chloe’s a lot taller. Her brother’s about 6’5 or something so I’m hoping she stops growing soon as we’re planning a third one too." 
"Kick-ass 2 films this Summer. I expect there will be an announcement of some sort in the next week. Certainly before Kapow next month for sure." 
"Matthew is co-writing and producing, Kick-Ass being a labour of love for him. He selected the perfect director last year and we're very, very happy. Trust him...he knows what he's doing." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment