Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 December 2011

Info Post


Being the holiday season, there is the inevitable Superman marathon on several channels. For most people, this brings glee and enjoyment. Not for me.


No, I remember one scene in particular all too well that was not the adventure-filled fun most people get out of the film and judging by the comments on YouTube, I am not the only one. Towards the end of Superman III is the robot scene, which was, well, terrifying for me as a kid. Watching it now, it's pretty laughable, but the idea of (SPOILER) a woman being turned in to a machine so suddenly just scared the crap out of me (END SPOILER).


The clip below isn't great quality but was the only one I could embed. You can watch a better quality version here. All you need to see is about the first 20 seconds. 





Did this terrify anyone else as a kid? Or now even?

0 comments:

Post a Comment