Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 17 October 2010

Info Post
So Neve Campbell has finally gave away some plot details about the next "SCREAM" film in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. This is what she says, "Sidney Prescott has written a self-help book. She ends the book tour with going to Woodsboro and there she finds her cousin, played by Emma Roberts "4,3,2,1" and her aunt, play by Mary McDonnell (Battlestar Galactica" and some friends and trouble ensues."
Courtney Cox also added some details to the interview. Gale, played by Courteney Cox and Dewey, played by David Arquette, have "been married for 10 years," said Cox. "I kinda gave up my job as the entertainment journalist. I've written six books, but now I have major writer's block. I'm bored with my life and bored with my marriage and bored with the silly small town of Woodsboro. It's actually the anniversary of the first killing in Woodsboro. When she arrives to promote her book, things start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled."
This sounds fucking awesome! I really can't wait for the film to come out next April, well in the US anyway. We'll probably get it sometime after them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment