Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 September 2012

Info Post
"Kick-Ass" creator Mark Millar has been signed on by 20th Century Fox to be their consultant for all future Marvel projects that they make. He will now be the "go-to guy"for properties such as "Fantastic Four" and "X-Men". 
I personally think this is a MASSIVE role to take on and Millar is perfect for it. He's wrote some amazing comic book stories including the "Marvel Civil War", "Wanted", "Kick-Ass" and "Wolverine: Old Man Logan". 
Here's what Millar has said on the role he's about to take on, 

"As someone who has spent his entire life obsessed with both comic-books and movies, this is essentially my dream gig as it's a unique combination of both," stated Millar. "I spent ten years working at Marvel and am really happy with the work I did on the comic side of things so the idea of working with these characters now in a brand new medium is enormously exciting for me. I really like the Fox team, love this bold new direction they have for their franchises and am proud to be working alongside some of modern cinema's biggest talents. James Mangold is incredible, Matthew Vaughn's one of my closest pals and Josh Trank gave us, in my opinion, one of the greatest superhero movies of the last decade with Chronicle. The invitation to join this crew was maybe the coolest phone-call I've ever had."

0 comments:

Post a Comment