Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 29 March 2012

Info Post
Apologies for lack of posts recently (to all two of my dedicated readers). Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way of writing about horror or whatnot, and I have been playing over the idea that a filmmaker should not be a critic (then again, I have always considered myself more cricket than critic). I have some pieces coming that are a lot less review based and more analysis, so hold on to your butts!


In the interim, I encourage you to check out some music that I have been involved in. I bring it up here with a less than tenuous link to horror. The music is all, in fact, licensed to be used in films/projects and to be shared freely, so those who like something free and atmospheric, here you go. Might I say, it is quite nice to listen to while writing. Really gets you in the mood.




... I never said it was a happy mood...

And, in my last pimping gesture of the month, have you liked the Sodium Party Facebook yet? Why not!? What did we do to you? We thought you were cool. But if you go like us right now, we might change our mind. Also, there will be a LOT of interesting bits coming up with the film very shortly, and we can use all the support we can get!

Right, that's me done. Oh, if you insist; I haven't seen it yet, but I am shocked that a US remake of Battle Royale snuck in under the radar. The Hunger Games has done well for itself, but those of us in the horror know know better...


0 comments:

Post a Comment