Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 June 2010

Info Post
Okay, so I have to think logical and not think that Zachary "Spock" Quinto could play the next Man Of Steel. He could, but he's Spock. He can't be both, because both of the films "Star Trek XII" and "Superman: Man Of Steel" are coming out in the same year. And obviously as it's a total reboot, Brandon Routh wont be back, eventhough I want him back. So now I've chosen who I can deffo see playing Superman and the rest of the cast members.
Tom Welling As Clark Kent/Superman 
Why should he not just get the role. I'm sure he'd love to do it. He should get a chance. For even just one film to see how he does.

Kate Beckinsale As Lois Lane 
She be perfect for the role of Lois Lane. Just picture her with glasses on. I it doesn't work for her, the studio could always just recast her in the next sequel.

Billy Zane As Lex Luthor
Seeing as the great Kevin Spacey will not be coming back as Lex Luthor. I guess the other actor that I think would be great for the role would be Billy Zane. Again, if he doesn't do well, the studio could always just recast him in the next sequel.
Martin Sheen As Perry White 
I think that he'd be excellent as The Daily Planet's Chief. Now this is me taking my casting to the extreme, because it'll never happen, but I would have him as my Perry White if it was my movie.

Josh Hutcherson As Jimmy Olsen 
He's a hard one to pick. I really had a hard time picking the young actor for this role. 

Zachary Quinto As Brainiac 
As fans know, Brainiac can in two forms, alien form and human form. In this movie, I'd have him in the human form of Zachary Quinto. He's amazing at playing a villain. He's played Sylar in "Heroes" very well and could pull Brainiac off amazingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment