Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 March 2012

Info Post

I'm concerned about our society. Beyond their love for dub step, skinny jeans and Taco Bell; a growing demand for texting in movie theaters is on the rise.

The Hollywood Reporter poll explains it all:
The poll found that a majority of 18-to-34-year-olds believe using social media while watching a movie in a theater would add to their experience, and nearly half would be interested in going to theaters that allowed texting and web surfing.
Okay, they can have one theater in a multiplex, or they should pay extra to do it. I don't know what wrong with these folks, but why would someone text through a movie they paid to see? Better yet, why would they want to ruin my movie experience?

I have been known to snatch a phone out of someone's hand, because they were texting next to me. I don't pay money to watch you text, so keep that mess at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment