Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 March 2012

Info Post

So, I went out and saw The Hunger Games. I thought it would be a mess, but it was good... real good. I didn't read the books, so I had no idea what to expect. But in all, it was good

Here's my bullet point review
  • The set-up was beautiful.
  • The alternative America was frightening.
  • All of the characters have Anime names (Peeta, Kato, Primrose)
  • There should be a story all about Rue.
  • Jennifer Lawrence was so good as Katness.
  • It was good to see the girl from the movie "Orphan" in the film.
  • The story was easy to follow and quite sad.
  • And the story showcased how our obsession with reality shows could go dark in the distant future.
  • The people of the Capitol looked like dancers in Xanadu.
  • Family, honor and heart were the themes of this movie.
  • The director did a fantastic job.
  • I would recommend not reading the books.
  • I do recommend this film.
There you have it. Very vague, but enough to spark some kind of interest, I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment