Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 January 2012

Info Post

Arizona Governor and mess queen Jan Brewer wasn't that excited about President Obama's arrival in Arizona. In fact, she has some words for him.
Brewer and Obama "spoke intensely for a few minutes" after he landed at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, according to a White House pool report. At one point, the GOP governor shook her finger at the president.


"He was a little disturbed about my book," Brewer told a reporter after the incident, referring to her political memoir, "Scorpions for Breakfast." In the book, Brewer depicted Obama as "patronizing" during an earlier meeting.


"I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president," Brewer said. "The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt. So."


Brewer said Obama told her "that he didn't feel I had treated him cordially."


"I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished," Brewer said. "Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."
She knows she is wrong for her actions and Obama called her ass on it. I think Miss Jan better get ready for a battle.

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment