Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 February 2012

Info Post


Jay-Z was taking his latest Roc Nation Signee, Rita Ora, on New York rounds he believes she will soon be very accustomed to;  introduced her to execs and radio stations premiering her "Party & Bullshit" single. On radio station Z100 Hov said, "This is all very un-spontaneous for us. We jus came to see, you know, great friends over here and play some music and you know, they liked what they heard and said, 'Let's just throw it on the air,' which is great... I love that. That's what radio is all about. It's about a feeling, an emotion. It's not about scheduling and planning. Let's do it right now." The excited Ora added, "Hi, what's up, I'm from London but I love America so I'm usually here, I'm ready."


0 comments:

Post a Comment