Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 June 2010

Info Post

From worstpreviews, MTV News caught up with Tom Selleck during a press junket for "Killers" and asked him whether there is any truth to the rumor that another "Three Men and a Baby" sequel is in the works with him, Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg.

"It is true that Disney checked my availability," he said. "And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's, and then had a script written, I think tentatively called 'Three Men and a Bride,' which kind of says it all [about the story]."

Selleck doesn't know much more than that at this point, though he remains hopeful that he'll be able to reunited with Danson and Guttenberg.

He said: "I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve. The strongest of the two movies I think is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment