Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 June 2010

Info Post


From cinemablend, The biggest piece of movie news this evening is obviously the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. Just as it did last year, Twilight once again swept away the competition, winning in five out of the 12 categories (I could argue six, but you’ll have to read the rest of the article to know why). But while watching the show and listening to the winners of each category, I came to a conclusion: I don’t understand the current MTV generation.

Back when the award show first started, the movies nominated and awarded were actually good. Hell, Malcolm X, Schindler’s List and Pulp Fiction were all entries in the Best Movie category in their respective years, the last one winning the prize. Fast forward to 2010 and I am staring blankly at my television, mouth agape, as the most confounding events unfolded. Of these events,the five listed here just escaped all comprehension.

0 comments:

Post a Comment